Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Affortable Makeup Look

                                      Overall Look:
I love makeup but i spend too much trying to find my perfect makeup staples. This Look is more of my everyday look except i do switch out my eye shadows or liners more that i do with the rest of my look.


1. I use the Maybelline Super Stay as i mentioned in previous blog, to put the product on i use a
Stippling Brush. I found a great one at Ulta for under $10.It Helps blend the makeup really well without using your hands. Which is a great thing for sensitive or acne prone skin. Just make sure to clean the brush.




2. The mascara that i've been using lately has been wonderful and CHEAP. Its by NYC SHOW TIME VOLUMIZING MASCARA. $3.99






3.Blush is Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Living Doll. Its baked so if the color is too sheer or if you want to use it on eyes, just dap a brush in water and put in on. I love this or any Blush as a purse staple.
For an example, if you need a quick touch up when no other make up is handy. Dab it on your eye lids for instant color, cheek, and even as lipstick. (Just dab your lip balm into blush and you're set).






4. Lip Stain by E.L.F , I love LOVE love lip products, but this is just my lip product that i've been obsessing about lately, as you will notice i always change it up. This particular one is elf Studio Lip Stain Duo - Birthday Suit. There are other colors available, but its the only one i tried so far but i'm going to try others this week. Maybe, red? for the holidays.
 








What products have you tried and loved? Let me know i would love to try them!

4 comments:

  1. lovely!

    http://same-but-diffrent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the maybeline super stay good ? im thinking about getting one:)
    follow me http://lavieestbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might depend on color I wear beige but when I bought ivory it wasnt same, so if you wear beige I would recommend that idk about the darker colors though

    ReplyDelete