Thursday, December 22, 2011

December Life Update..

This December has been so busy...I'm trying to be a super women with a time shortage. My work has been extremely busy, my jewelry business has been busy (www.natasharussia.com) , Christmas baking, Decorating, etc.

I just wanted to put up some pictures to make up for my blogging in the next few days :)




1. I wake up to this...
2. Then we lay in bed being lazy...

3. Then I get ready....




4. Then I go on with my daily things to be done .. :)

8 comments:

  1. This is cute, and your dog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky to have such big eyes! Happy Holidays!

    busywithgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone !! Happy holidays :)

    Xoxo Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww your dog is so cute! and your eyes are so beautiful! xx

    http://fashionalphilosophy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete