Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Maybelline SuperStay & Pur Minerals

Make Up is like playtime for grownups., but what most of us wonder is what make-up is best out there. Whether is low price to much more expensive, but we all want to make sure that the money is well spent.

I've gone through many brands and still trying new brands and essentials. I like good coverage without the feeling of wearing a mask. These are my top brands.


1. Maybelline Super Stay Makeup $9.00
This is a great product to save time when doing makeup,
when applying a little tab goes a long way, the formula is very flexible so it gives great full coverage without the cakyness that we all dislike. The result is flawless look,
affordable, but also a one step makeup without having to use primer nor finishing powder. This will give you a matte look
without using any other product. 





2. Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Make-Up.
If you're not sure if you want to commit to the product
at Ulta Stores or I'm sure its online as well. Get yourself
a starter pack its small size for only $10.(powder, brush,
and primer).
Or Ebay Pur Minerals for better prices, but know what color you need.
Im light skin tone but i dont use porcelin its too light, since i have yellow
undertones i buy it in Light). And I use Peach Primer, its almost like a conceler itself. This is a little more costly,
but you can buy it fairly cheap if you look for it.

2 comments:

  1. I always appreciate reviews on affordable make-up.I might try the Maybelline :)

    -Samantha Mariko
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Maybeline Super Stay Concealer and loooove it! I've tried much more expensive concealer but I always go back to that!

    ReplyDelete