Sunday, December 18, 2011

Saturday Night..

Yesterday, I helped one of my girls bartend a Christmas Party, so i dressed up my look a little bit.
I wanted to do something a little more flashy than my usual look but also not to over style, since I am working the party not attending it ;)



I wore a black eyeliner on the outside eye line, and silver Millani Liquifye Eyeliner in the water line.
I wore my pink blush, makeup, mascara from the previous blog.
Lipstick was Revlon Super Lustrous in Primrose.


I lightly curled my hair, i rarely do that right now. I was platinum blonde for years and now I'm letting my natural hair color grow out, so i style it less for more healthy hair growth.

What products do you pull out for special occasion look ?

9 comments:

  1. Adorei a sua maquiagem e seu blog!

    www.nolhares.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following. Following back now.

    http://celebritystyletips.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your eye look! its so dramatic, which is what i usually go for! Your hair look great too!

    www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you have such beautiful eye lashes! and I love how your hair is too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair here!
    http://candybeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look beautiful!!!

    GIVEAWAY
    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the blog girl! very cute! keep up the great posts!

    follow eachother ?
    <3333

    *happy holidays*
    www.barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look, I am very bad at doing my own make up :) xxx lovely post xxx

    ReplyDelete