Friday, January 20, 2012

Creative Blog Award

I've been so swamped lately with work and my jewelry business that i haven't had the chance to reply to this.

Miss Mica from "Confessions Of A Obsessive Make Up Hoarder"  rewarded me this and I actually have seen this before but never thought that my blog was anything but creative. I've started this because I'm used to being a busy bee and when I finished my architecture classes, even if I'm doing a million things... I still don't feel busy enough. But most of all I created so I can follow great people and read their reviews, advice, etc. It helps a lot! :)

SO HERE WE GO


What you have to do :
1.Link back to the person who gave you the award 
2.Answer the questions below 
3.Award 10 other bloggers and let them know 
4.Share 7 random facts about your self 


1.Name your favorite song?
This might have come as a surprise, but I'm a huge fan of old metal. Pantera, Anthrax, Megadeth.
Forgive me, in Ukraine you either like Pop/Electro or Metal.
But if you want my other favorite non metal, here's a list with youtube links!

2 .Favorite dessert 
ANYTHING CHOCOLATE!! :)

3.What ticks you off ?
Rude People, I live in Southern California... So you can imagine... 

4.When im upset i ..
take a shower, listen to music, then relax by myself without talking to anyone.. 
time to your self helps me calm down and collect my thoughts

5.Favorite pet ?
Snoopy my lil shih tzu puppy but he passed away last year he was 17!
I now dedicate my time to my dorky dogs!

Snoopy RIP Honeybee!


My other two shih tzu bear and coco at my parents house.

My two dogs with my boyfriend. Miss and Frankie.

6.Black or white ?
Black

7.Biggest fear
being stranded in the middle of the ocean..there are so many things 
that can and will eat you in the ocean

8.Everyday attitude 
If you don't like how things are, change it!  You're not a tree.  ~Jim Rohn

9.What is perfection ?
cold weather, being cozy inside with a blanket and hot drinks, watching great movies

10.Guilty pleasure 
Sweets... oh you have no idea...

Random facts 
1. Born in Siberia
2. I can't pronounce A LOT of words...
3. A duck stole my phone once..at my college
4.Soccer player, snowboarder
5. I own my own business. www.natasharussia.com
6. Leather jackets, chunky sweaters, vintage jewelry, oversized beanies
7. I'm going to Hong Kong next within this year..

10 Fantastic Bloggers 

Thank you for giving me the award!!

5 comments:

  1. awww your dogs are really cute :D
    and i think it's super fascinating that u were born in Siberia, 1st person I know lol
    you'll have a blast in HK, it's an amazing city =]
    thank you so much for tagging me, hun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!!!

      Yea i was born in Chita, Siberia and since we border China.. I've always been fascinated with Asian culture. I can't wait!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute doggy! And you should do some outfit posts :) You look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dogs;)
    I love your blog so I'm now following it.
    It's amazing<3

    ReplyDelete