Friday, February 17, 2012

february favorites :)

So on the 2nd I officially turned 23!! unlike most people I actually do not care how old I get, I guess it helps that I look 12 without make up. ;)

But for this blog I'm going to list my favorites for this month.

1. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick 025 Carnation





2. Revlon Colorbust Lip Butter 090 Sweet Tart




3. Aqua Genuine Leather Jacket

this is a little different than mine               














4. My new Sterling Silver Artisan Ring


 

I read some request for an outfit posts and I will surely do that :) Ps. if you have request i will try to them :)

4 comments:

  1. i dont know much about makeup but those colors are pretty! and i love the ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything in this post xx
    Just stumbled upon your blog - its fab xx
    Wanted to invite you to check out my blog sale :-
    http://lipstick-fridays.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-sale-more-items-added.html - Maybe we could follow each other xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the leather jacket!
    check out my blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is the jacket from?? need it

    ReplyDelete