Thursday, February 23, 2012

Healthy Skin

I always had problems with my skin, its very sensitive. My pores are also easily plugged, even the oil-free makeup or mineral make up or anything else will with out a doubt plug my pores and my skins breaks out.

Here are some products I use to moisturize my skin and surprisingly it will not plug your skin.

A little goes a long way with this, so it will last you for months maybe longer.$7.00 


 Yes this is an oil, so most people stay away from it thinking it will make their skin worse!! But it actually will help your skin moisturize without sitting on you skin like creams do, these actually soak into your skin. I wear this or the one below after I wash my face at night and leave it on overnight. It is like an overnight treatment.



Under $10.00
At first you will be confused at this, but here is what to do. If you have acne marks or some scars or anything you want to soften off your face or even anywhere on the body, this is for you. Make sure to get the softgels not anything else because this is not to consume. It is purely for external use. HOW? Take One capsule and take scissors to open it up, just a little snip to get the vitamin e oil out of the capsule. Then take the oil and tap it on the spots you want to soften. Then lightly rub it in into your skin but not too much, then leave it overnight. After few days your skin will show results.



I know this post is a little confusing since both are the are oils and we are told to stay away from that if you have acne-prone or sensitive skin. Well I letting you to take the chance, and at these very affordable prices there's nothing to lose. Good Luck :)

3 comments:

  1. This is really helpful, thanks :)

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie,
    I have just discovered your blog. Your blog is adorable, unique, and interesting. I'm enjoy read your post.

    Wanna follow each other?

    Have a nice day!
    -Inggrid
    http://miss-monaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie,
    I have just discovered your blog. Your blog is adorable, unique, and interesting. I'm enjoy read your post.

    Wanna follow each other?

    Have a nice day!
    -Inggrid
    http://miss-monaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete